Welcome to the sometimes surreal life of a rural mom, her two kids, and her legion of pets.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Me, It's who I am...

I recently had an email conversation with a friend in which I recounted my most obnoxious traits. Being me, I saw the humor in it and thought i would share.

I am whiny, selfish, demanding, and prone to "diva moments"

I leave my clothes in piles on the floor.

I have a shoe and purse obsession that can only be called "out of control".

I cook for an army, then bitch that I am  overweight.

I'm moody.

I am beyond disorganized.

I hog the bed. And the blankets.

I chew gum constantly, because it keeps me from smoking. And I chew it with my mouth open when I'm driving.

I have to have music on constantly. Seriously. All. The. Time.

On the other hand....

I love with my whole heart.

I put everyone else's needs above my own.

I would give someone the shirt off my back if I thought they needed it more.

So that, my friends is me. Take me or leave me. It's who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment