Welcome to the sometimes surreal life of a rural mom, her two kids, and her legion of pets.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ways To Say I love You.

With Valentine's Day over for another year, I thought it would be a good time to bring out some ideas for the men in our lives to say I love you. For some reason, it seems like guys just don't like saying it. So here are some ways to show us how you feel.

1.     "Look Honey! I brought home take out! I even remembered to bring paper plates so there won't be     dishes to do afterward!"

2.     "I cleaned the litter box and took out the garbage."

3.     "Why don't you go get a pedicure and relax, I'll take care of the kids."

4.     " Here's a glass of wine for you."

5.     "You look stressed out, let me rub your shoulders."

6.     "Let's just curl up on the sofa and listen to music."

7.     "Did you get your hair done? It looks amazing."


So there you go. Try these guys. You might be surprised.     

No comments:

Post a Comment